Ever get hungry in the middle of a Pokémon Go marathon? Make a pizza about it!
- 6-1/2 ounces flour
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 cup pepperoni
- Handful black olives, sliced
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- On a floured surface, knead dough several times. Roll into a 10-inch circle.
- Cover surface with mozzarella cheese, leaving an inch for the crust.
- Assemble pepperoni and black olives into Poké Ball shape.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake at 425° for 10 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- GOTTA EAT IT ALL!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.