- 2 18-oz. pkg. precooked polenta
- 2 Tbs. water
- 2 Tbs. cornstarch
- 2 Tbs. unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbs. granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup plus 1/3 cup soy Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups tomato sauce from 25-oz. jar, reserving remainder
- 4 slices soy Canadian Bacon, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, sliced into 2-inch strips
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced tops with 2 inches of green
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Spray pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Bake 25 minutes more. Remove from oven, and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.