- 2 cups flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cut up
- ½ cup cranberries, chopped
- ⅓ cup raisins
- ½ cup milk
- 1 large egg
- Heat oven to 425°F, grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix flour, ⅓ cup sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Cut in butter until fine crumbs.
- Food processor is best.
- Place in large bowl, add cranberries and raisins.
- Beat milk and egg with a fork.
- Add to flour mixture, stir with fork until moistened.
- Drop by 12 heaping spoonfuls, 2 in apart.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 tbsp sugar.
- Bake 13 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on rack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.