- 1 whole Chicken, about 4 pounds
- 1 Onion, cut up
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 Apple, grated
- 1 tablespoon of Sugar
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice
- Wash the Chicken, cut it in pieces and season well with salt and pepper.
- Place in a glass baking dish.
- And add the onions, carrots, bayleaf, rosemary, and wine.
- Cover with foil and place in the fridge to marinate for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours roast the Chicken for 1 hour, use the same dish covered with the same foil
- Now in another bowl grate the Apple and mix it with the water and Sugar.
- After roasting the Chicken for 1 hour remove the foil
- Cover the Chicken in the Apple mixture
- Continue cooking the Chicken for 20 minutes or more until the Chicken is browned and ready.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.