Roasted chicken with honey-rum glaze.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Season the chicken with the adobo and set aside.
- Combine the rum and honey and brush the chicken with a light coat of the glaze.
- Sprinkle more adobo over the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and brush the chicken again with the glaze.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes more, brushing the chicken with glaze every 10 minutes.
- Let the chicken cool a little before carving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.