Yield: About ½ cup
- 4 teaspoons water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate syrup
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Mix together the water and salt until the salt dissolves.
- With a fork or whisk, beat in the olive oil, pomegranate syrup, and honey until a thick dressing is formed (if the dressing is too thick and strong, add more water).
- Drizzle the dressing to taste over spinach or other greens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.