Traditional Christmas time beverage
- Recipe By: Naparima Girl's High School Cookbook
- 6 eggs
- 3 tins evaporated milk (large low-fat)
- 1½ tins condensed milk
- ½ cup rum
- 1 teaspoon Angostura bitters
- grated nutmeg
- zest of one lime
- Beat eggs with lime peel until light and fluffy
- Add evaporated milk
- Sweeten to taste with condensed milk.
- Add bitters, grated nutmeg, and rum according to taste.
- serve with crushed ice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.