- Take boiled potatoes and grate them. Now take them in a bowl along with all the other ingredients except cornflour and oil.
- Mix this really well.
- Now add in cornflour and mix well. Shape it into dough.
- Put this dough in fridge and let it rest and chill for 1 hour.
- Now divide the dough into small equal portions. Shape each portion into a smooth ball.
- Now mix flour with water to a runny paste, set aside. Take oats in a blender and coarsely ground them, set aside.
- Take a ball, dip it in the flour batter and coat in oats. Arrange it in a plate and chill for 30 mins or so.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Drop the balls in hot oil and fry till it is crispy.
- Drain and serve.