- 1 large boiled Potato
- 2 T. grated cheese (I used parmesan, you can use any)
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp. Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano (optional)
- 2-3 T. Cornflour / Cornstarch, or more as needed
- Oil for Deep frying
- 1/2 c. oats ( I used seasoned flavoured oats)
- 2-3 T. All Purpose flour
- 1/4 c. Water – or as needed
- Take boiled potatoes and grate them. Now take them in a bowl along with all the other ingredients except cornflour and oil.
- Mix this really well.
- Now add in cornflour and mix well. Shape it into dough.
- Put this dough in fridge and let it rest and chill for 1 hour.
- Now divide the dough into small equal portions. Shape each portion into a smooth ball.
- Now mix flour with water to a runny paste, set aside. Take oats in a blender and coarsely ground them, set aside.
- Take a ball, dip it in the flour batter and coat in oats. Arrange it in a plate and chill for 30 mins or so.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Drop the balls in hot oil and fry till it is crispy.
- Drain and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.