Serve over fresh fruit or fruits and vegetables salads.
- Makes about 1¼ cup / 20 servings (1 tablespoon each)
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tsp grated orange zest
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp raspberry vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp orange juice concentrate frozen
- 3 tbsp poppy seed
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Chill before serving to develop taste.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 13 | cho: 1g | car: 1g | pro: 1g | sod: 9gm | fat: 1g
- Food exchanges: free
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.