Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound lean ground Beef
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup tomato catsup
- 1/3 cup pasteurized process American cheese spread*
- Combine Beef, rice, Onion, celery, green pepper, egg, worcestershire sauce, mustard, 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and garlic powder in mixing bowl.
- Form into 1-1/2-inch balls (about 18). Place in a lightly buttered shallow 2-1/2-quart casserole.
- Combine soup, water, catsup, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Pour over meat balls. Cover and bake at 350 degrees 1 hour. Remove from oven and stir in Cheese spread.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.