Poached Porgs in a milk sauce.
- 4 skinned and gutted porgs
- 50 g smoked gamorrean
- 80 g blue butter
- 300 ml blue milk
- 300 ml distilled kamino water
- 4 tblsp polystarch flour
- Wash and truss the porgs, then slather them in 50 g of the blue butter.
- Brown the porgs on all sides, and stuff them tightly into a cooking pot.
- Lay gamorrean over porgs.
- Heat the blue milk and water and pour over the porgs.
- Bring to the boil and cook on low for 1-2 hours turning occasionally until the meat softens.
- Remove from the cooking liquid (retain) but keep warm.
- Melt remaining 30g blue butter and stir in the polystarch flour until it quickly makes a paste.
- Gradually add the retained cooking liquid until a sauce of desired thickness and quantity is achieved.
- Serve with vegetables and Use the Fork, Luke.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.