This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Konder Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pork chops
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Put oil in frying pan and heat until hot.
- Brown pork chops on both sides.
- Add broth, onions, garlic and pepper then simmer on low for 1 hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.