An international combination of authentic pork and Dijon mustard is made with onions, Italian salad dressing, and black pepper and cooked to natural perfection. You can make the pork chops bolder with herbs and spices based in France.
- 4 pork loin chops, ½ thick
- 1 medium onion, yellow or white only
- 3 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tbsp. low-calorie Italian salad dressing
- ¼ tbsp. black pepper
- Trim excess fat from chops with the kitchen knife.
- Spray a 10-inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
- Brown chops on both sides in a hot skillet. Remove chops.
- Add onions; cook and stir over medium heat 3 minutes.
- Push onions aside; return chops to the skillet.
- Combine mustard, dressing and pepper; then spread over chops.
- Cover; cook over medium-low heat 15 minutes or till meat is tender. Serve hot and plain with rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.