Makes 6 servings
- 6 lean Pork chops (about 1-3/4 pounds)
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 cup sliced green onions (white parts and tops separated)
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of Chicken soup
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 16-ounce can sliced peaches in heavy syrup (drain; reserve syrup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Season chops with salt and pepper. Brown in lightly greased skillet. Add white part of the onions and continue cooking until onions are tender.
- Stir in soup, broth, brandy, reserved peach syrup and mustard. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until chops are tender.
- Arrange peach slices over chops. Sprinkle with Onion tops. Replace cover and continue cooking until peaches are hot through. Serve over beds of fluffy rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.