Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs pork chops
- 2 tbsp prepared mustard
- ½ cup apple juice (could use chicken broth if you wish instead of juice)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 medium apples sliced
- Spread both sides of each pork chop or the roast with mustard.
- Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Heat oil in bottom of pan, and then brown the meat on both sides and also put in the onion slices.
- When meat has browned, add the apple slices and juice (or broth).
- Close lid and bring to pressure.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Release pressure according to your pressure cooker.
- Optional: add 1 cup of water or chicken broth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.