- ¾ kg of tender pork
- ½ cupful of lard or oil
- 4 – 5 leeks
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ⅓ cup red wine
- 1 onion
- 1 small chilli
- Chop the meat and brown it in the oil.
- Take it out of the pan in a dish and leave.
- In the same oil, fry the finely cut leeks.
- Add salt, the tomato paste, paprika and pepper.
- Pour in ½ a cup of water, add the wine and the meat.
- Let it stew on low heat until the juice has thickened.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped onions, parsley and a small hot pepper.
- You can also serve it with boiled potatoes or rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.