- 200 g Pork from the quarter
- 1 spoonful of lard
- 2 leeks (only the white part)
- 2 – 4 pickled peppers
- 1 hot pepper
- 1 – 2 eggs
- Pound the meat, chop it and add a little salt.
- Fry the meat in the previously heated fat until it gets tender.
- Remove the meat and stew in the same fat the cut leeks and peppers, last add the hot pepper.
- Put the meat back, add the beaten eggs and cook until they thicken.
- Serve hot and garnish with fried potatoes, mustard and salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.