Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 x 3 – 4 ounce pork cutlets, ¼" thick
- lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 large sandwich buns, split
- lemon wedges
- Coat cutlets with lemon pepper to taste.
- In a large non-stick skillet heat butter to sizzling. Add cutlets (do not crowd) to hot pan; cook quickly to brown both sides, turning once.
- Place cutlets on buns; serve with wedge of lemon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.