- 4 Pork shops
- 2 medium carrots finely chopped
- salt and black pepper
- 1 large Onion chopped
- 1/2 a glass white wine
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 4 Mushrooms chopped
- 200 gr tomatoes chopped
- 2 celery sticks
- Season the chops with salt and pepper and brown in a frying pan.
- Remove from pan and leave to one side.
- In the same pan, cook the rest of the ingredients for 5–10 minutes.
- Arrange the chops in an oven dish, cover with the vegetable mixture and cook in an preheated oven (220C) for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with boiled or mashed potatoes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.