Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 lb Pork tenderloin medallions, 1" thick
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- Sprinkle surfaces of tenderloin medallions with lemon pepper.
- Heat butter over medium-high heat in large skillet; do not let brown.
- Add medallions and saute until nicely browned on each side, about 3 – 4 minutes per side.
- Remove medallions to serving plate, keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet and cook and stir until blended and heated through.
- Pour over medallions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.