Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes For diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Serves: 12
- 2 (1½ pounds) lean pork tenderloin
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place tenderloins in center of large sheet of tin foil.
- Mix remaining ingredients and spread over meat.
- Seal securely in foil.
- Place in shallow pan and bake for 2 hours at 325°F.
- Cut meat into 1-inch slices.
- Pour soup-gravy over slices of meat.
Nutritional Information Edit
- Calories: 129 | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 251mg | Protein: 17g | Carbohydrate: 4g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Fiber: 0g
- Diabetic Exchanges: 2½ ounces very lean meat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.