Purchased from the Weir Estate in Canton, Texas in 1990. Date on card says 1909
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 2½ pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 4 pieces
- 5 celery roots, peeled and sliced
- 1 white onion, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
Seasoning mixture Edit
- Season the tenderloin.
- Put it in a small roasting pan with the butter.
- Roast in moderate oven for about 20 minutes.
- While the pork is cooking, boil the celery roots in salted water for about 15 minutes.
- Drain off water.
- Place celery and onion around the pork and finish cooking together, about 5 minutes then serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.