- 8 fillets of |sole
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 sprigs of parsley, minced
- 1 egg yolk
- Arrange fillets in broiling pan; sprinkle with part lemon juice and dot of butter.
- Broil until fish begins to brown; remove.
- Combine remaining lemon juice, sherry, soy sauce, parsley and egg yolk: mix well.
- Spoon over partially cooked fish; return to broiler until sauce begins to bubble.
- Serve at once.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.