From Mr. Food
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 4 C. Frozen Cubed Hash Brown potatoes (half of a 2-Lb. Pkg.), Thawed
- 1 Medium-Sized Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 C. (1 Quart) milk
- 3 Oz. Container Real Bacon Bits
- 1/2 T. salt
- 1/4 T. black pepper
- 2 C. (8 Oz.) Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
in a Soup Pot, Melt butter Over Medium Heat. Add The potatoes And onions And Saute For 5 to 7 Minutes or Until Tender. Add The flour, Stirring Until The Vegetables Are Well Coated. Add milk, Bacon Bits, salt And pepper; Mix Well.
contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.