- 6 cooked small new potatoes, peeled and sliced (about ¾ lb.)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tbs. low-fat milk
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 tbs. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions (white and pale green parts), sliced diagonally
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- In 8 or 9-inch nonstick ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add all onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes to skillet, spreading to cover bottom of pan.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, milk, salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low and pour egg mixture over vegetables, covering evenly.
- Cover and cook until egg mixture has set around edges but center is still liquid, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Scatter cheese over surface.
- Place skillet under broiler and cook until lightly golden, about 1 minute.
- Cut the frittata into 4 wedges and serve warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.