- Peel and chop potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a pot and cover with water.
- Boil until soft. Mash cooked potatoes with oil, then add seasonings.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Shape mix into 1-inch balls.
- Mix the paprika and wheat germ together in a dish.
- Roll Potato balls in paprika and wheat germ mixture until coated.
- Place on oiled baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Let stand on folded paper towels before serving with toothpicks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.