- 10 – 12 potatoes
- 2 cups pea flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp onion
- 1½ tsp geera
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 large eggs
- For the batter, mix the pea flour and plain flour together with 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp geera, and 1 tbsp onion.
- Add enough water to make a soft batter.
- Peel potatoes, boil (not too soft) and mash.
- Add the rest of the geera, salt, onions, garlic and thyme.
- Add beaten eggs and mix well.
- Form the potatoes into small balls, the size of small eggs.
- To deep fry, heat the oil.
- Next dip the potatoes into the pea mixture, turning it around so the at the potato is covered with batter.
- Put into oil and fry until brownish.
- Add more pea flour or batter if too thin.
- Add more water to batter if too thick.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.