- 1 small Maine potato, shredded
- ½ cup orange juice concentrate
- ¼ cup water
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 cups flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Cook the shredded potato in just enough water to cover it, for 10 minutes.
- Cool and drain.
- Combine cooled and drained potato with orange juice concentrate, water, marmalade, oil and egg.
- In a large bowl, soft together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add the liquid ingredients and stir just until combined.
- Spoon batter into 3 greased mini loaf pans and bake at 350 °F for 30-35 minutes.
- Or until tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes.
- Then remove from pan and let cool.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.