This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoyt Estate in Allen, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 box scalloped potatoes
- 2 cups water boiled
- ¾ cup milk
- 5 ounces chunky salsa
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken cooked and cubed
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine potatoes, sauce mix and boiled water then mix well.
- Add milk, salsa and chicken then spread mixture into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over top then bake for 50 minutes let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.