Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup butter
- 2 (3oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (2oz) jar pimento, drained
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain and mash.
- Add butter and cream cheese; beat at medium speed with and electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in ½ cup cheddar cheese and next 6 ingredients; spoon into lightly buttered 11x7x1½ inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- You may prepare the night before (except for cheese topping) and refrigerate, covered,overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before baking.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.