- Grate the potatoes and onions.
- Place into mixing bowl and add the eggs, salt, pepper, margarine and Sugar.
- Mix together well and put into baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place the baking dish into oven.
- Bake for approximately one hour, or until brown.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.