- 3 cups cottage cheese
- 10 boiled and mashed potatoes
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated hard cheese
- Put the cheese through a food mill or sieve to make it smooth.
- Beat the mashed potatoes into the cottage cheese.
- Beat in the sour cream, eggs, salt and chopped greens.
- Stir in scallions and put in a well greased with oil mould.
- Sprinkle the top with grated cheese.
- Bake in 425°F until golden brown on top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.