- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- water, as needed depends on how dry flour is
- In a food processor with the blade pulse flour and salt.
- Add eggs and cream cheese run processor till crumbly about 20 seconds.
- Then through tube slowly add luke warm water till dough comes into a ball.
- Process 6 seconds.
- If sticky just add a little more flour.
- Let rest 20 minutes.
- Roll half the dough on floured surface to about 1/16 inch thick.
- Cut out 5 inch circles using a glass or cookie form.
- Fill each circle with about 2 tablespoons of filling.
- Fold over making sure edges are sealed.
- If dough won`t seal lightly brush water on edges and pinch together.
- Continue till all dough and filling is used up.
- Cook in salted boiling water with olive oil.
- Cook 10 at a time do not over crowd.
- Stir to avoid sticking.
- About 3 minutes.
- Remove with slotted spoon and place in bowl.
- Add sautéed onions and butter to coat.
- Repeat till all are cooked.
- You can serve with sour cream.
- After boiling you can also pan fry in butter and onions till golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.