- 2 lbs white potatoes
- 1 lb carrots
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can green peas
- salt with garlic
- chopped parsley
- 1 green apple
- ½ cup seedless raisins
- Cook the potatoes and carrots for 5 minutes with salt and garlic.
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes and carrots into ½-inch cubes.
- Peel the green apple, remove the core and dice apple into ¼-inch cubes.
- Combine the diced potatoes, carrots, sliced eggs, drained green peas, diced apple, raisins.
- Add the mayonnaise while stirring the salad with a wood spoon.
- Decorate with the chopped parsley and refrigerate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.