- Scrub 6 large potatoes and cut each one into about 10 wedges.
- Soak in cold water for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to hot 220 °C (425 °F).
- Drain the wedges and pat dry with paper towels.
- Tip the wedges into a shallow baking dish in a single layer.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil and toss until well-covered.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt.
Other Links Edit
has some good wedges
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.