- 7 potatoes, peeled
- 5 cups water
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 400 g mushrooms
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp oil
- Boil potatoes in water till tender.
- Drain and mash potatoes.
- In a separate pan, saute onions and mushrooms in oil and water over medium-high heat for three minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix mashed potatoes, sauteed onions and mushrooms, seasonings and flour together in a large bowl.
- Form croquettes.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry croquettes over medium-high heat for 8 minutes on each side or until light brown.
- Serve with sour cream and chopped greens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.