- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh ginger root
- 2 tsp curry powder or to taste
- ½ tsp crushed, dried chilies
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 3 leeks, trimmed and chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut in 1" chunks
- 1 cup low sodium tomato sauce
- 2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3 cup butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 4 chicken breasts, boned
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven.
- Add garlic, ginger, spices and leeks. Cook a few minutes until tender.
- Add potatoes, tomato sauce and chicken broth. Cook 10 minutes.
- Add squash and peppers; cook 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Lightly brush chicken breasts with oil. Grill approximately 10 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 or 4 large pieces and add to sauce. Reheat just before serving. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.