Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 stick butter
- 1½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 ounce semisweet chocolate chips
- 1½ cup coconut
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 can (12 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- First layer - melt butter in a 9 x 12-inch baking pan, and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Press down to form crust.
- Second layer - chocolate chips, third layer - coconut, fourth layer - pecans.
- Pour milk on top.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.