- 1 lb chicken
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 1/2 haitian spices (oignon+parsley+chives+leek+bell pepper+a bulb of garlic mixed together with some oil instead of water)
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 tbsp basilia
- 3 tbsp dark soya sauce
- 1tbsp curcuma
- 2 tbsp do mies (polish ingredient) i add a picture below
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup of water
- 1½ tbsp tomato paste
- 1 small onion slice
- ¼ cup red or green peppers
- 1 tsp of oil
- salt, black pepper, or hot pepper(optional) to taste
- Clean chicken with lemon juice or vinegar and rinse with hot water.
- Season chicken with parsley, thyme, lemon juice, soya sauce, haitian spices, .
- Marinate over night or 3 – 4 hours.
- Boil chicken in a pot for 20 minutes.
- Sauté onions and peppers in a pan for 1 minute.
- Bring water to a boil and add remaining ingredients.
- Stir and simmer sauce on low heat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.