Source: Diabetic Dessert Cookbook
- Recipe yield: 4 cups replacement for use in making desserts.
- 2 cups non-fat dry milk powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar replacement such as fructose sugar
- 2 cups cornstarch
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender.
- Process until well blended and powdered.
- Transfer to airtight container.
Nutritional information Edit
Diabetic exchange: 1 bread or ½ nonfat milk and ½ bread
- calories for ¼ cup = 81
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.