- Serves 8
- 2 large cans V-8 Juice
- 1 bunch celery, chopped
- 1 can corn with juice
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 bag frozen California vegetables
- 1 large onion, sliced thinly
- 1 can green beans with juice
- 1 bag frozen green beans
- optional: ½ cabbage sliced thinly
- 1 bag frozen okra
- Add onion and celery to V-8 juice in large pot.
- Cook until tender.
- Add all other vegetables.
- Cook to desired consistency.
- Add any seasonings you prefer, like thyme, oregano, basil, and bay leaves.
- Also, to add some zest, you might want to try the "spicy" version of V-8, using one can regular and one can "spicy". Just a thought :).
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 108 | Fat: 0 gm, 0% fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.