These are cakes that look like potatoes.
- 2 cups ground walnuts
- 2 cups fine bread crumbs
- 1½ cups milk
- 4 tablespoons cacao
- ¼ cup rum
- Boil the milk with the sugar and vanilla, add walnuts, cacao and rum.
- When it is boiling well, add bread crumbs.
- Stir continuously until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- When you can touch it without any discomfort, form potato shapes out of it.
- Roll them in cacao.
- Place on a plate.
- These "potatoes" can be kept for maximum 2 – 3 days.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.