- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 5 oz olive oil
- 2 tbsp raspberry vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp chopped dill
- Prepare recipe close to serving time, it will not keep for long periods of time as the avocado will discolour, they will stay green longer if wiped with lemon juice.
- Cut avocado's in half lengthways, remove stone, remove flesh.
- Shred lettuce and arrange a small pile in the middle of the plates.
- Cut flesh of the mangos, remove skin and slice both avocado and mango, and arrange around the plate.
- Sprinkle the prawns over, then the sliced mushroom last.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together and liberally coat the prawns etc.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with brown bread and butter.
- This is a very nice light starter and the raspberry vinegar is a must, but can be replaced with other vinegar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.