- 1 lb prawns
- 5 green chilies, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 small bunch spring onion leaves, cilantro leaves
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- Clean the prawns in salt water to avoid the smell of the prawns (if it bothers you)
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add green chilies, onions and fry until brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, spring onion leaves, cilantro and fry for some more minutes.
- Then add tomatoes, prawns and cook until they are done.
- Add salt, chili powder, garam masala and fry for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.