- 1 lb Prawn tails
- 3 c water
- 2 tbs lemon grass chop coarse
- 1 tbs lime leaves chop coarse
- 1 tbs coriander leaves chop coarse
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 2 ts palm sugar
- 1 ts garlic chop fine
- 1 ts ginger chop fine
- 1/2 ts black pepper ground
- 1/2 c green onions sliced
- 1/2 c mint leaves
- Bring water to a boil and add lemon grass, lime leaves and coriander. Boil for five minutes.
- Drop in prawns and cook 1 minute. Remove and rinse under cold water.
- Combine lime juice, palm sugar, garlic, ginger and black pepper in a bowl. Mix to dissolve Sugar.
- Pour dressing over prawns and toss to coat. Add green onions and mint leaves, toss to mix.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.