Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 8 large prawns
- 1 tablespoon minced pork
- 1 tablespoon water chestnuts
- 2 spring onions, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon dry sherry
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg white
- wonton wrappers
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch mixed with tablespoon water
- 3 cups chicken stock for poaching
- Place prawns, Pork, water chestnuts, spring onions, sherry, salt and pepper in food processor and mix to a paste.
- Put in bowl and beat in the egg white until mixture thickens.
- Place a teaspoon of mixture in the center of a wonton wrapper.
- Dip finger in cornstarch water and run it along the 4 edges of wrapper.
- Bring all 4 corners up to a point in the middle and press along each edge to seal.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Poach for 3 to 4 minutes in simmering stock. Drain and serve with sprigs of coriander.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.