- 2 lbs cubed Beef
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/3 cup sweet onions, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups pilsner beer
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon marjoram
- In stew sized pot, heat oil and cook onions until golden brown, add caraway seeds just before onions are done.
- Add cubed Beef, and slightly brown.
- Stir in tomato paste, paprika, black pepper, and pilsner beer.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes or until Beef is tender.
- Add flour to thicken.
- Stir in salt, garlic& marjoram.
- Simmer for 5 to 10 more minutes.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.