Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- ½ lb macaroni
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup milk
- Boil macaroni in water until tender. Drain thoroughly.
- Stir in butter and egg.
- Mix mustard and salt with 1 tbsp hot water and add to milk.
- Add cheese to macaroni.
- Leave enough to sprinkle on top.
- Pour into buttered casserole.
- Add milk.
- Sprinkle with remainder of cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes until custard is set and to is crusty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.