Time to post some more recipes most of the ones coming up will have metric conversions for our friend who are parts of the world that use metrics!
- Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 4½ cups
- 3 lb (1.4 kg) apples, peeled, cored, and quartered
- ¾ teaspoon (4 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (250 ml) water or apple juice
- grated lemon zest (optional)
- fresh lemon juice (optional)
- honey (optional)
- Place the apples, cinnamon, and water (or juice) in pressure cooker.
- Lock the lid in place and bring to pressure, then turn off heat.
- Allow pressure to drop by the natural release method.
- You can serve the applesauce chunky, or puree it in a food processor.
- Prior to serving, if desired, stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice, and honey to taste.
- Serving suggestion: top warm applesauce topped with some raisins and chopped, toasted walnuts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.