Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- Brown chopped onion in olive oil add chopped carrot.
- Add water and wine and shanks cook on high pressure for 36 minutes.
- While the shanks are cooking boil soup beans (mixed beans)for two minutes and let soak until the shanks are done.
- Take hocks out of cooker and clean.
- Drain beans and add to pressure cooker in juice left over from hocks add pork and enough water to cover beans add 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.